Saturday 21 February 2015

Starting a new thing

Hello everybody,

here is my very first post on my website "You, me and Youtube", as you can kinda tell. 
I wanted to introduce myself quickly and tell you what I´m going to do with this new thing, called blog, I started.


So, yeah, my real name is not Mary....
but I will still introduce myself as Mary, because all my close friends call me so. To be honest I am more used to Mary than Marina which is my real name. 
I am currently in High school but obviously this will change along with my home which is right now in north Germany. So English is not my mother tongue why I might do some grammar, spelling or whatever mistakes. Please feel free to correct me. I appreciate everyone who helps me improve my English. ;D 

What else can I talk about? Or should I say write?! Well, I love travelling, doing sports, playing music, baking, hanging out with friends (pretty normal I guess) and especially being on YOUTUBE. I hope this is something we have in common. ´Cause YOUTUBE is exactly this website will be about. I want to...
....introduce Youtubers to you. We have all heard of those big Youtubers like Nigahiga, Pewdiepie, Bethany Mota. So I also want to show you some smaller, newer youtubers you might not know yet. 
....share my thoughts about videos  with you. I know there is already a comment section for that, but I´m thinking of bigger, more extensive comments and some reviews about anything the youtubers suggest or show, too. For example the olive oil + honey mask of Michelle Phan, or the giant twix bar slice by MyCupcakeAddiction. It looks so yummy!!  
....explore YOUTUBE with you together. I ween you will enjoy my blogs, be open for other sides of YOUTUBE and have fun. 

So hopefully, you are going this journey with me.  
Thanks for reading this post and see you soon.
Your Mary 


2 comments:

  1. Enjoy reading your posts Mary! Keep up the great work! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!! :) I´m glad you like it

      Delete

Let´s talk