Saturday 19 September 2015

Bigger Bolder Baking - with Gemma

Baking is great, 
Bolder Baking is greater, 
and Bigger Bolder Baking is the greatest. 
Therefore I love Gemma´s impressive desserts she presents every week on her channel.
They make me wanna start a bake marathon.



Gemma Strafford's Bigger bolder baking is my favourite baking Channel I've seen so far. 
I've tested some of the numerous recipes cake, cupcake, cookie et cetera recipes. 

What I love about Gemma´s recipes is that they are all very easy and even if you don't follow the steps exactly the result is still totally delicious! I haven't been disappointed yet, everything was a success. 
In addition, Gemma is such a kind and lovely person; She responds to nearly all comments, tries to help her viewers to bake an awesome dessert, gives the best tips. 

From Gemma I learned 
*not to over mix a dough after you added the wet ingredients to the dry. 
*fried desserts can also be made in the oven and taste exactly the same. 
*big and bold desserts don't have to be difficult to bake. They are actually easy and fun.


For example I made these caramel shortbread with Gemma's caramel recipe. Everyone who ate a piece was impressed and couldn't resist to take a second one. 







Another time I made strawberry cream pancakes using Gemma's pancake recipe. It turned out to be an incredibly yummy snack, my family was satisfied - that's the main thing. 







The macarons tasted amazing as well. I just didn´t draw the money sign on them, so they don´t look like Gemma´s macarons, but they were still awesome. 




Recently I also baked the following donuts. They were a great success, soft, not too sugary, but still delicious,  and definitely an eye catcher although it's not perfectly round. 








You can type in your e-mail address into the white box which says "Follow by e-mail" to be notified about new posts - it´s totally free and just something that´d make me happy. 
Hoped you liked this short post about one of my favorite activities - baking.  

Thanks for reading! 
Until next time, BYE!
Your Mary o(^v^)o 

Gemma´s Bigger Bolder Baking YouTube channel
Gemma´s baking website


P.S. The next sweet I want to bake are churros. I ate them last week on a classtrip in Amsterdam with a friend and I need to rebake them! ´Cause Gemma has a recipe 



3 comments:

  1. OMG Mary! These recipes look amazing! I'm definitely going to have to try out some of Gemma's recipe's. Yours also came out looking really great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Im glad you like her channel, her recipes are truly amazing! Have fun ;) and let me know what you try. I'd love to know what you bake and how it turns out

    ReplyDelete

Let´s talk