Saturday 27 February 2016

One-Minute Time Machine

"It's about him. It's about her. It's about time."
What if an undo button exists that erases the last one minute of your life? What if this one-minute time machine is yours and you can use it for whatever you want?
This award winning short Film shows how James tries to get a girl with the help of time traveling.




"One-Minute Time Machine" is the name of the most adorable short film I have ever watched and I want to present it to you today. It was made by Devon Avery and totally deserves the 8 film awards it received.

However, the plot is extremely simple: There is a guy, there is a girl and there is a time machine. As usual for a short film it doesn't matter what happened before or how the guy got the time machine, so either way just accept it or let your imagination run free.


The film only takes place at a park bench and nearly includes no action at all. Still it doesn't get boring to watch them talk, get closer and discover the catch of time traveling( Obviously I won't tell you what it is, I don't want to spoil the video). And as we all know less is more.
The music is magical, the acting awesome and the whole video is captivating. The story is so cute and also quirky and funny. You'll find out what I mean with funny if you watch the video.
I couldn't help it but smile while watching.
I hope you enjoy, if you do please like and let me know in the comments what you think.




As always, subscribe to the email list at the top of the page to be notified about my next post and follow me on all my social media. That means a lot to me.
Thank you!!
See you soon, your Mary *\(^o^)/*

Wanna read another post? Click here to read Disney Musicals

Find out more about the Director Devon Avery

Look for other rewarded short films at the Sploid website






No comments:

Post a Comment

Let´s talk